Making an order
You can make a purchase order directly on our company’s site when entering a corresponding catalogue.
- The minimum order amount shall be 3000 rubles with no account taken of delivery cost.
- Orders amounting from 3000 to 10000 rubles are executed at a retail price, orders over 10000 rubles are executed at a wholesale price.
- The buyer is additionally informed about the final amount of the order by e-mail after confirmation and processing of the order.
Modes of payment
1. Cashless bank transfer against an invoice or a receipt;
2. Payment against a receipt, via Sberbank (Savings Bank) branches and other commercial banks (cash payment on the buyer’s settlement account)
3. Cash on delivery (after receiving a notification about a parcel delivery you come to the post office and pay for it in cash (this mode of payment is only valid in the territory of Russia)).
Delivery of an order
Nadezhda Limited Liability Company is situated in Rybinsk and sends its products to customers in Russia and also to the countries of near and far abroad by postal parcels, by railway and by air, by Autotrading, Delovye Linii, Zheldorekspeditsia transportation companies at the buyer’s expense; self-delivery of products is also possible.
The time of delivery by the Russian Post is 1-3 weeks; sometimes the delivery period can be a little longer (depending upon location of the receiver).
The cost of postal and transportation services is determined in each particular case and depends upon:
- the weight of product batch;
- current postal and transportation rates;
- location of the receiver.
A product batch (over 30000 rubles) is delivered by us to Moscow free of charge. The terms of delivery are preliminarily agreed upon by the parties. For further information please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: +7 (4855) 28-41-41, 28-79-88.